Friday, May 26, 2017

Mother Gothel's Revenge...


She said, "I will willingly go away with you, but I do not know how to get down. Bring with you a skein of silk every time that you come, and I will weave a ladder with it, and when that is ready I will descend, and you will take me on your horse."
They agreed that until that time he should come to her every evening, for the old woman came by day.
The enchantress remarked nothing of this, until once Rapunzel said to her, "Tell me, Dame Gothel, how it happens that you are so much heavier for me to draw up than the young king's son - he is with me in a moment."
"Ah! You wicked child," cried the enchantress. "What do I hear you say. I thought I had separated you from all the world, and yet you have deceived me."
In her anger she clutched Rapunzel's beautiful tresses, wrapped them twice round her left hand, seized a pair of scissors with the right, and snip, snap, they were cut off, and the lovely braids lay on the ground. And she was so pitiless that she took poor Rapunzel into a desert where she had to live in great grief and misery. 
 "I will make sure you will NEVER see the Prince again!"

 Enchantment ends in 5 short days!Don't miss all the wonderful items available!

::c.A.:: Korinna *Black* CHOCOLATE ATELIER – lingerie, 140L each





Set Includes:

Belleza Applier
Maitreya Applier
Omega Applier
Slink Physique Applier
TMP Applier
Classic Top
Classic Pants
Classic Tattoo

*PH* Pink Hustler 8175


Set Includes:
Hair
Hud

Scene *Come Soon* Floating lantern (no pose)

Unkindness (uK) Rapunzel Planter Tower



I am wearing:


Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)


Head:Lelutka Chloe Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)


Shape:My Own

Skin: Lumae:Adore - 1 - Pearl//Darkling (Lumae)

Eyes:Az...Mistic Green (MP)

Boots:Apple Heart Inc Laced High Boots (Apple Heart MP)

Pose //elephante poses//I Put A Spell You (The Coven)


No comments:

Post a Comment