Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Back to Dorm Life.....





College Life - Poem by Trevor Schulte

As we hit college
we are lost in society
We hit a point
of endless anxiety
All the pressure starts to kick in
as we try to fit in
when the real us
seems to be trippin
I enjoy the nice cafeteria food
every minute I'm not cramming
but when my vacation time comes
the cafe hits some type of famine!
After it hits students appetites
start to become common
in a sense that
our diet is centered on top ramen
The sleepless nights
start adding up
As our old hello
turns in to what up!
Us homies
start going clubbin
but somehow end up in nevada
after some envious troublin
Our old playing of sports
become a intriguing game of stratego
and the more we start to win
the bigger gets our ego
As the freedom hits
as we become too old
Our common defeat phrase
becomes 'Dangit, I fold! '
The laws leaves a certified note
that we are now eligible to vote
well excuse me Mr. Govenator
but I'd rather milk a goat
During this time
life is so-so
Until we find that our old best friend
is now a homo
You'd think at this point
I could reach for the stars
But freakin Avis
wont let me rent a stinkin car
That ticks my clock
and makes me pissed
It starts to excite
my anger catalyst
So us young adults
may not be completely free
But at least us poor students
gets all the adult debris.




                                                                    Website Link

Salacity - Dorm Bed (Lofted)





A new exclusive item for XXX Event July, which opens on July 13 and runs through August 2.

Set includes:
Dorm Bed



*Tentacio* - Saturday Night Gacha @ Epiphany



Gacha includes:
Hair
Old Console
Where is Max
Pizza night
Laptop
Pajama RARE

7 Deadly s[K]ins - Sparrow




Omega Mesh Skin Appliers based on Lelutka Mesh Head Neve

Comes in 7 Tones available in (Brows/Browless)
Apricot,Cashew,Coconut,Dew,Pineapple,Sand,Cotton Candy


Pose Used - ENIIPose-Group#20  




                                                   

                                                      I am Wearing:

                                Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                                Head: Catwa Lilly Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

No comments:

Post a Comment