Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Fun in the Sun...

With the weather being fickle here where I live,it is very easy for me to think of Summer Fun....


In My Little Swimming Pool

I can stay real cool
In my little swimming pool.
On a sunny summer day,
I can splash and play.
When I wear my bathing suit,
I’ll be cool and I’ll be cute
In my little swimming pool.

~Author Unknown~





L.I.C. Lyndy in Chains ~ Bikini Harness



Set includes:
Freya
Hourglass
Physique
Isis
Venus
Maitreya
TMP
Tonic Curvy
Tonic Fine
Hud

*Birth* ~ 'Jenny' Catwa @ Gloss starts 3rd



'Jenny' Skin Catwa Head Applier. Bento Shape included (used on Catwa's Catya) Available in 8 tones. Browless Option Eyebrows in Black, Brown, Blonde, Red. 8 Eyeshadows 8 Lipsticks


Decor Used ~ Trompe Loeil - Eloa Rainforest Pool PG




Poses Used ~ FOXCITY. ~ FOXCITY. Pool Bunny VOL2 Bento Pose Set



                                                        I am Wearing:

                               Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                              Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                              Hair: Doe Karlie (Doe)

No comments:

Post a Comment