Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Relaxing in the Glade...

The Glade – poem

Today a weeping willow caressed my feet
While I weathered a storm in my mind.
A shrouded breeze flew around me, and I
Lost my axe to the shuffling leaves.

In this garden of rustling blankets,
Our bodies bend: our roots go deep.
Come to the glade, where sunshine and tree
Dance through the tempest
 – Disarming me.


                                                                   Event Website

Whymsical Marketplace ~ Charlindra Princess Skin Classic @ Fantasy Faire The Fairelands will return April 18 – May 5, 2019.


Set includes:
Omega Skin Applier

Whymsical Marketplace ~ Lynlissa Drow Silks Ruby Small Mesh Avatars Set @ Fantasy Faire The Fairelands will return April 18 – May 5, 2019.

Set Includes:
Yabusaka Petite Bodysuit
Nd/Md Little Dolly top/bottom
Nd/Md Little Me Top/Bottom
Nd/Md Nano Girl Top/Bottom
Pixies .25 Top/Bottom
Pixies .50 Top/Bottom
Skirt

Decor Used:

 Kitty Creations ~ Red Roses - PETITE Hanging Bed Garden Gazebo @ The Fairelands will return April 18 – May 5, 2019.

Set includes:
Rose Covered Gazebo with Cobblestone Base 5li
Sweet & Sexy Mesh Hangig Bed 5li
124 animations
Solo
Friends
Cuddles 3 sets M/F 1 set F/F
Adult 1 set M/F & 1 set F/F
8 Color Bed Hud
6 Color Rose Hud

Photo Location ~ Lost Unicorn,A Unicorn Forest Sanctuary


           
                                                       I am Wearing:

                           Yabusaka Petite 3 Bento Mesh Avatar (Petites Kingdom)

No comments:

Post a Comment