Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Relaxing on Her Throne....


Snow Queen

Her necklaces are made of ice,
her crown of glass and fox-bone.

She breaks things when she laughs,
and her white, relentless look

makes men go blind. They wander
in the snow for years, rolling

the dark marbles of their eyes.
She wears expensive

coats made of diamonds,
white mice, silk.

Turns fruit bad, and black,
spoils the milk,

replaces cream with ice
and watches sparrows

crack their beaks to blood
on the frozen foil lid.

They say she has no heart.
The truth is,

I heard it, once,
when I was a boy.

She stole me away,
called me son, shelved my head

on her stone breast
and told me secrets -

I still have the scar
where her jaw scraped my shoulder.

I heard it work, then.
Steady as a clock or bomb.

When they found me, I was stunned with fever.
They brought me back

with heat and light, sluiced me with soup,
worked my toes and fingers.

They told me, later, that I must have dreamed her.
But even now, when the night is quiet,

I hear her: her voice travels
like the light from a distant star.

She sounds like no-one you ever knew. She sounds
like your mother. And she is nowhere at all.

And she is everywhere.


                                                                   


                                                         

Enchantment is open and well underway it will last from Nov 9th thru Dec 2nd.This round is Snow Queen and there are so many gorgeous items from the wonderful creators to see and buy.Hope to see you all there 


Unstable. ~ Frost Bite Shine @ Enchantment Snow Queen Nov 9th - Dec 2nd


Set Includes:
Maitreya/Omega/Slink Appliers

Unstable. ~ Frostbite Eyes @ Enchantment Snow Queen Nov 9th - Dec 2nd

Set includes:
Mesh Eyes
Hud

Wicca's Originals ~ Snow Queen Hunt Gift

Set includes:
Top(Gold & Silver)
Pants(Gold&Silver)
Garter

Wicca's Originals ~ Jardis Headpiece @ Enchantment Snow Queen Nov 9th - Dec 2nd


Set includes:
Headdress
Add on Piece
Hud

::Static:: ~ Frostbitten @ Enchantment Snow Queen Nov 9th - Dec 2nd




Set includes:
Body
Legs
Shoulders
Frost Mark

Available in Ruby,Sapphire & Mirror

[KRR] ~ Kururu ~ ~ Melina Hair @ Enchantment Snow Queen Nov 9th - Dec 2nd

Set includes:
Hair Default
Hair Genus
Hud

Hud Options are Blondes/Browns/Ombres/Monochromes/Pastels


Venge ~ Frost Lipstick @ Enchantment Snow Queen Nov 9th - Dec 2nd

Set includes:
Catwa Hud
Genus Hud
Lelutka Hud

(A)MAZE ~ Crystallized Heels @ Enchantment Snow Queen Nov 9th - Dec 2nd


Set includes:
Belleza
Maitreya
Slink

Available in Fuchsia/Silver/Violet


Pink Magic ~ Snow Queen Throne @ Enchantment Snow Queen Nov 9th - Dec 2nd



Pose Used ~ BellePoses ~ Gioh


                                                                    I am Wearing:

                                         Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                                         Head: Lelutka Aida Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)


No comments:

Post a Comment