Friday, January 17, 2020

I Will Dance for You...

Raqs Baladi

 I dance in the color royal blue
with gold accent my body.
 I dance with my hips on the move,
and shake to give you a spell.

 I thrive to the desert beat,
and quake that you can't speak.
 The bangles on my wrist clings to the music.
my feet slides across the floor.

My hands wave through the air.
 My belly sways for you as my hips,
drops to the rhythm.
 the rattling of the chains and flying
of my skirt.

 I belly dance for you,
and keep you in a daydream.
 I give you a show,
that you seek.

Let me dance with all of me.

Copyright © Tareva O'bear | Year Posted 2018



EGOZY ~ Ashley GenusProject & Bom @ Ebento round





Event Opening Date: January 11, 2020
Event Closing Date: January 31, 2020

Set includes:
Boom Skin (3 different Brows)
Shape
Genus Head Applier

Available in Brun/Canelle/Choco/Ebony/Fair/Golden/Honey/Ivory/Lithium/Milk/Nougat/Pale/Porcelain/Tan


{Limerence} ~ City Life Gacha @ Epiphany

 

Gacha includes:
Georgia Hair (1-8 Colors)
Seleste Hair ((-16 Colors)


Rare 1 Georgia with Cap/Hud
Rare 2 Seleste with Cap/Hud



:[Plastik]: ~ Kassien Silks Gacha @ Epiphany


Gacha includes:
Top
Skirt
Cuffs

Rare Sterling (Top/Skirt/Cuffs)
Rare Noire (Top/Skirt/Cuffs)
Rare Technomancy (Top/Skirt/Cuffs)
Rare Ears with Hud
Rare Horns with Hud


Pose/Decor Used: Come Soon Poses ~ Belly Dancer 1

                 

                                                     I am Wearing

                        Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                        Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Head (Genus Project)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment