Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder....

Perfect imperfection

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
And you said I was beautiful to you
But you never said when it would be over
Or how soon we would be through

Perfection is what you’re looking for
And of course it’s plain to see
Perfection is what you want and more
And that just can’t be me

You should take a look in the mirror
And get a good look at yourself
Maybe that will make things clearer
Maybe you’ll see how I felt

When you told me I wasn’t the one for you
I wasn’t the perfection that you sought
I prayed for days that it wasn’t true
And I wished on every star that we hadn’t fought

But I guess my efforts were in vain
Perfection is too important to you
Though you still care for me you claim
I guess it’s just not enough for you

You know you’re not perfect
I don’t know why you want that from me
In my eyes you were as close to perfect
As anyone could ever be

But now I’ll be waiting for the day
When I’m good enough to be your selection
But to me you will always be in every way
My perfect imperfection  

Copyright © Christine Portwood | Year Posted 2007

*Spicy* ~ Maeve skin Lelutka Evolution - Mainstore release, 20% discount until 26th. Info here 





Single pack: 3 skin tones, 4 eyebrow versions + browless version, 4 shapes, NEW body v 2.2, specific feet for Maitreya, Legacy, Signature, Slink, Belleza, nipple hiders, 3 Hairbases + 1 tintable, eyebrow shaper

Fat pack: 12 skin tones, 4 eyebrow versions + browless version, 4 shapes, NEW body v 2.2, specific feet for Maitreya, Legacy, Signature, Slink, Belleza, nipple hiders, 3 Hairbases + 1 tintable, eyebrow shaper

Skin comes in BOM layers only. There is no applier included.



Photo Location ~ The White Armory ~                


                     I am Wearing:

      Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

      Head: Lelutka Evolution Erin Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

      Dress/Bag/Shoes: Zenith Summer Gacha (Kustom9)
     
      Hair: Rama.Salon Connie Hair (Rama)

      Crown: =Zenith= Spring Flower Crown (Zenith)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment