Saturday, April 17, 2021

At Peace by the Sea....

Seascape


If life is art, brush all my days

in colors of the sea.

The symphonies of gull and wave

lull cares away from me.


When thought is caught in city haze,

when songs of hope grow faint,

the steady rhythm of the ocean

soothes my soul’s complaint.


Sea sights and sea sounds weather well,

like sunlight in the heart––

warming and uplifting every

sacred, inner part.


©2010 Susan Noyes Anderson


I can not say enough about this shops houses!They always give the sense of history.This no

exception!I could not decide which light I loved with it more so I posted all 3 hehe.



Del-Ka Aedilis ~ Guthrum Summer Cottage Coming Soon to the Fantasy Faire 2021 Event APRIL 22 - MAY 9


Set inludes:

House Rezzer 

Copy,Mod/Mesh Enabled,Kooldoor ready land impact 45(With Deco/Lanterns)


Del-Ka Aedilis ~ My Cottage Garden Redeux Birthday Gift @ Redeux runs from April 14th - 21st 


Set includes:

Flower Box ( 3LI) Mesh Plants,No AlphaEffects Copy & resize


Photo location ~ Ash Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment