Sunday, June 27, 2021

I Want to be Part of that World Above...


 

Maybe he's right

Maybe there is something the matter with me

I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad
Look at this stuff

Isn't it neat?

Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

Wouldn't you think I'm the girl

The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove

Treasures untold

How many wonders can one cavern hold?

Looking around here you'd think

Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty

I've got whozits and whatzits galore

You want thingamabobs?

I've got twenty!

But who cares?

No big deal

I want more
I wanna be where the people are

I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'

Walking around on those, what do you call 'em?

Oh, feet
Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far

Legs are required for jumping, dancing

Strolling along down the, what's that word again?

Street
Up where they walk, up where they run

Up where they stay all day in the sun

Wanderin' free, wish I could be

Part of that world
What would I give if I could live out of these waters?

What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?

Bet'cha on land they understand

Bet they don't reprimand their daughters

Bright young women, sick of swimmin'

Ready to stand
And ready to know what the people know

Ask 'em my questions and get some answers

What's a fire and why does it, what's the word?

Burn?
When's it my turn?

Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above?

Out of the sea

Wish I could be

Part of that world
 
 MOoH! ~ Mermaid Gacha @ Mainstore



 

 
 
Gacha Includes:

Chained Bra (F

Chained Halter

Head Fins

Tail

Mermaid Hair/Hud Breeze

Mermaid Hair/Hud Updo

Mermaid Hair/Hud Waves


Rainbow Set is Rare


Mermaid tails do not have Hourglass Size


Tops/Halter come in (Freya/Hourglass/Isis/Maitreya/Physique/Venus)



Lumae ~ Genus - Panaeolus - Mystic @ Mainstore


 
 
 

 
Skin Includes

------------------


-- BOM Skins for Maitreya, LeLutka, Belleza and Slink

   The Bom Skins are full skins and include the head texture with the Dark Brow option    already on the skin.


-- BOM Tattoos for No Brow Options


-- Head Appliers using LeLutka Scripting


-- Body Appliers for Maitreya, LeLutka, Belleza and Slink


-- Shape that is shown on the vendor ad.

   The body is generic but works reasonably well with Maitreya and Legacy.

 



There are no Omega options or Classic Skin options.


There are no ear appliers or ears included. These may come at a later date.


Available in Areca/Ink/Mystic/Sulphur for both Catwa & Genus heads










 
 



                            I am Wearing:


                  Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)


                  Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

                  Body Scales: Antaya Mermaid Scales (Antaya)
 

                  Head Scales: Antaya Mermaid Makeup (Antaya)
 

                  Head Pearls: Antaya Head Jewelery (Antaya)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment