Friday, July 16, 2021

Sitting on the Dock of the Bay....

 

Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes
Watching the ships roll in
Then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh
I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time

I left my home in Georgia
Headed for the Frisco Bay
'Cause I've had nothin' to live for
It look like nothin's gonna come my way
So I'm just gon' sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay, wastin' time
Look like nothin's gonna change
Everything, still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same, yes

Sittin' here restin' my bones
And this loneliness won't leave me alone, listen
Two thousand miles, I roam
Just to make this dock my home
Now I'm just gon' sit, at the dock of the bay
Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh yeah
Sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time


ND/MD Nirma Design ~ Abbie skins + shapes for Lelutka EVOX at mainshop only




Set includes:

BOM Skin

Brows

Ears

Shape(Legacy/Avalon EvoX)

Available in tones with and without Freckles Milk/Blush/Pale/Cream/Light/Mid/Fawn/Tan/Tawny/Deep

Matching body skins for your new head skin are:

ND/MD Kawaii body skins

Available for:

Maitreya +Petite, Legacy, Belleza, Slink, Signature Alice,

Inithium Kupra +Kups.

Specials: Nipple Covers,

Flat Chest (Maitreya+V-tech) compatible to Inithium Flat chest add Nipple Covers!


Nuve. ~ Dimples @ Mainstore

 Dimples fitted to Catwa HDPRO, Lelutka Evo, Evo X (sold separately). 18 skin tones (tintable),2 opacities (70% and 100%). Will be released later today at mainstore as 99L$ promo until the 17th.


MOoH! ~ Ivy outfit Shade @ Mainstore


 This weeks Group discount is this great summery outfit in 12 shirt and three shorts colors for 50% discount which is just 99L. July 9 - July 22 in the main store. 

Set includes:

Top(Freya/Isis/Venus/eBody/Maitreya/Slink Hourglass/Slink Physique/TMP/Tonic Fine/Tonic Curvy XS-XL)

Buttoned Shorts(Freya/Isis/Venus/Eve Pulpy/Eve Slim/Maitreya/Slink Hourglass/Slink Physique/TMP/Tonic Fine/Tonic Curvy XXS-L)

Alpha

Hud


MOoH! ~ Becka sneakers @ Mainstore

 The new group gift for July is up for you. A pair of awesome wedge sneakers in 30 colors and patterns. And of course a new 150L gift card and Lucky chairs. 

Set includes:

Alpha

Belleza

Legacy

Maitreya

Slink

Tonic

Unrigged

Hud


Poses Used ~ FOXCITY. ~ Legs for Days

Photo Location ~ Garrigua ~ 


               I am Wearing:

                  Head : Lelutka Avalon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

                 Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                 Hair: Truth Curious VIP Group Gift (Truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment