Monday, August 23, 2021

Hmmm now what was supposed to get again???

 

Ok we are all packed for our adventure but we needed supplies. We drew straws to see who would be sent to get them. Guess who was chosen? Yup ME of course sigh.... So I climb up on my horse and head to the market. The problem is when I get there I forget what I am supposed to get (Face palm).I knew I should have made a list!




Yes My Friends it is that time again!! Enchantment opened its gates August 14th @ Noon SLT. and runs until

Sept. 4th

This round is all about monster hunters and the magical creatures within. Things like The Witcher

So many wonderful creations! I am never disappointed! Also do not forget the Hunt!


{Teegle]  ~ Travelers' Tack Set @ Enchantment Presents O' Valley of Plenty (August 14 - September 4th) 

Set includes:

Rigged Stirrups

Bow & Arrows

Bridle

Saddle

Saddlebags

Worn Stirrups

Texture Hud


Old Treasures - Child of Destiny @ Enchantment Presents O' Valley of Plenty (August 14 - September 4th) 

Set includes:

Jacket (Legacy/Maitreya)

Pants  (Legacy/Maitreya)


Finian's Foraois, Lost Unicorn 


            Im Wearing:

           Head: Lelutka Avalon Evox Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

           Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

           Hair: F&M Oblivion Sansa Stark Hair (F&M)


No comments:

Post a Comment