Sunday, September 26, 2021

Waiting for the Tournaments to begin.....

 

alone I sit,

on the steps 

of my wagon.

Anxiously I sip

My woodland tea,

my hair caught up in

a wayward breeze,

watching the butterflies 

fly around me,

I am excited and exhilirated

waiting for the tournaments to begin.

Who will win and who will fall?

Noone knows but one can hope

to have the one you cheer for

to be victor of all.

Christie Bryant 2021

Website link

 2nd annual Sl Renaissance Festival is well underway! With so much to see and do
all supporting Making Strides against Breast Cancer!
The event opened Sept 24th and runs thru October 3rd

Events like these are very dear and close to My heart as too many of my Family Members 
have passed because of this vicious disease. My Paternal Grandmother and pretty much all 
her Sisters passed away from some form of Cancer or the other. So to say this has had a
major effect on My Life is an understatement! Anytime I am able to raise awareness
and support be it by Blogging, Creating  or Purchasing items to raise funds for the 
research I do it!

There are so many wonderful creations from AMAZING Creators! I KNOW I will not 
be able to showcase all of them but I endeavor to do so!

There will be so many things to do at the Renaissance Festival! I Love Festivals like this so much!!! 
I have been to a few in real life as well and I love to dress up and pretend to be in these times! Tho Granted I would most likely be a Peasant not a Royal ^_~

There will Be Entertainment/Tournaments/Special events
and who could forget the SHOPPING @.@

Funds raised through Strides allow the American Cancer Society to serve breast cancer patients and their families where and when they need us the most – even during a global pandemic.

All proceeds of the SL Renaissance Festival will be directed to funding research, 24/7 support for breast cancer patients, and access to
 lifesaving screenings.

The American Cancer Society is one of only 2 charities in Second Life who have been officially vetted by Linden Lab.  All donations are directed by secure scripted kiosks and vendors to the Society’s own Avatars and Accounts.

I am showcasing many of the Exclusive items from these creators. They are so amazingly detailed and 100% sales go to a very worthy cause!

Exclusive Items In The Merchant Shops
The merchants have created very special exclusive items to be sold at the SL Renaissance Festival.
These items will not be for sale anywhere before the Festival. After the Festival, you may or may not find the item for sale by the merchant in their other shops.
Be sure to head to the merchants Renaissance Festival shop 
September 4 – October 3, 2021 to get yours!

You can view the items here for your shopping pleasure and remember 100% of sales proceeds from these items goes to the American Cancer Society  Strides Against Breast Cancer!


Forgot an information!!! These items are 100% for the event. It's a charity events and all provents of these items will be donated!!
Set includes:
BOM Shirt 
BOM Shirt Bottom
Omega Hud
Available in Black/Blue/Brown/Cream/Dark Brown/Green/Light Blue/Olive/Plum/Red/Soft Green/Teal/Violet/White

Forgot an information!!! These items are 100% for the event. It's a charity events and all provents of these items will be donated!!
Set includes:
Bom Pants
Omega Appliers
available in Acqua/Black/Blue/Brown/Green/Red

Set includes:
Mesh Wagon (Size 6x12) 76 prims

Set includes:
Animated Flower Patch

Set includes:
Mesh Set

Nuve. ~ Lexie skin Coming very soon to Dubai event with 15% Discount


Lexie skin and Eyebrows
Catwa HDPRO/Lelutka Evo Classic/Lelutka Evo X
Available in 15 skin tones




           I am wearing:

         Head: Lelutka Avalon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

         Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

         Hair: Wasabi Nyx Hair (Wasabi)

         Boots: .lassitude & Ennui Fair Maiden boots (Lassitude&Ennui)



1 comment: