Wednesday, December 8, 2021

The Crisp Ocean Air....


 Where the Land Meets the Sea


I peer beyond my toes and see

The place of nature’s splendour

Its wonder and its charm

The home of nature’s forceful, furious command

The place that has always loved me

This is where the land meets the sea


I see the water – vivid, dazzling turquoise

Feel the colossal, coarse wall of stone

Smell the sweet, pure air

Taste the crisp, ocean salt

Hear the majestic walls of water crash against the stone

This is where the land meets the sea


I see the waves break stone to sand

Feel the shiver of the water’s draught

Smell the bitter, ocean’s salt burn

Taste the faint spray of the water’s sweet revenge

Hear the combat of earth against waves

This is where the land meets the sea


Just one last leap

This coast, my final place

I do not feel like I thought I would

The weight has finally lifted

This coast, the only place that has ever loved me

This is where the land meets the sea


By Eve Cogan – Year 7 – 12 years old – St Vincent’s College


Dragon Magick Wares ~ Sabina Cottage @ Mainstore

New Release Sabina Cottage, this is the sister cottage to Sabine Cottage. 1 room, copy/mod, mesh, 11x10, and 36 prims.

Photo Location ~ Frogmore


No comments:

Post a Comment