Wednesday, January 26, 2022

The Elf who was left behind.....

 

Until Next Year: An Elf Poem


Tonight I head home; I’ll see you next year!


I leave you with treats that will bring you good cheer.


Today is my last, and tonight I go back:


Back North to the Pole to help Santa unpack.


See, Santa’s exhausted. His muscles are sore.


His back needs a rub, and his throat needs a pour.


The reindeer need brushing; the stalls are a mess.


The eggnog’s been pilfered; the elves are all stressed.


We’ve had some good times brushing teeth, reading books,


Taking marshmallow baths, making mustache-y looks.


I said to Santa you both have great minds.


You’re generous and thoughtful, but mostly you’re kind.


“Two sweeter siblings there never have been,”


Said Santa, when I told him all that I’d seen.


“What a brave little boy! What a strong little girl!


“Just the sort,” Santa said, “that are changing our world.”


I’ve already got next year’s plans in the making!


(My most favorite top secret plan involves baking.)


I’ll miss you of course, but don’t worry, don’t fret!


I’ll see you next Christmas – on that you can bet.


Until then, begin every day with a smile,


And you will find magic! (At least once in awhile.)


One final thing ere I fly through the night:


Happy Christmas, little elves! To you both a good night.


Sternberg ~ Xmas Elf Tunic




Set includes:

Maitreya

Maitreya Petite

Maitreya Flat

Freya

Legacy Male

Legacy Female

Signature Gianni

Belleza Jake

Tonic Fine

Tonic Curvy

Available in Red/Green/Black


Sternberg ~ Xmas Elf Pants



Set includes:

Classic Leggins

Universal Leggins

Available in Green/Red/Black/White/Stripes


Sternberg ~ Xmas Cyber Reindeer Antlers

                                                                                  

Set includes:

Antlers 

Hud

Available in Red/Green/Black


Synnergy//Home for the holidays Backdrop



Pose Used ~ FOXCITY. ~ Stairs Sitting pose



                     I am Wearing:

         Head: Lelutka Ceylon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

         Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

         Hair: Bonbon Layla (Kustom9)

         Skin: Heaux Bella Group Gift (Heaux)



No comments:

Post a Comment