Saturday, March 26, 2022

There's Magic in the Air tonight.....


 Magic In The Air


when the sky was blue and the moon so bright

i could see nothing i thought i became blind

your voice playes a trick on me, it took me very slowly, very madly

we were talkin. as if we were lonely

just like noone in homa i was listening carefully

and you were waiting for me to talk immediately

you blamed me for being silent

you thought i were thinking of something else

but no my love itsn't my fault

its ur voice who made me stare alot

it played a trick on me and took me fast

i couldn't even think of the moon or the sky i really felt lost

there was zt magic i felt in the air

there was zt love between us just like a fairy tale

there was u and me and ooooo my dear

can we flash back for a week?

remember zt night indeed

i felt like the world was spinning too fast

and i couldn't catch my breath

Remember the trick u played on me

the magic in the air and our fairy tale


Dragon Magick Wares ~ Elida Cottage @ Uber

So Excited about Dragonia's First Original mesh and at Uber too !!!


Set Includes:

Mesh House

20x14

99 Prims Copy/Mod


Photo Location ~ Lost Unicorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment