Thursday, June 23, 2022

A Day on the Riviera....

 


My Ever Changing Soul
I want to dance under the Northern Stars,
and harmonize with the birds in Rio.

I want to taste wine on the shores of the Riviera,
and swing from the trees in the Amazon.

I want to walk the beaches under the African setting sun,
and swim with the fish off the Coral Reefs,

I want to reunite my soul with where it has been,
before it was within me.

MCKNZ May 2015

::Loa::  ~ Yua Skin ~LeL EVO X/ VELOUR & Loa tones @ Harujuka Event

Remember it'll only work in the EVO X line of LeLutka. Make sure you activate the EVO X option on your HUD.

This pack includes:
♥ No freckles & brows version of the skin in a tattoo layer (no label)
♥ No freckles & no brows version of the skin in a tattoo layer (labeled as NB)
♥ Freckles & brows version of the skin in a tattoo layer (labeled as FK)
♥ Freckles & no brows version of the skin in a tattoo layer (labeled as FK NB)
♥ HD Ears texture in universal layer [BOM]
♥ Cute Blush -copy & mod- [BOM]
♥ Eyes Blush -copy & mod- [BOM]
♥ Nose Blush -copy & mod- [BOM]
♥ Shape (copy & mod)
♥ Browfixer (copy & mod)

Body Appliers?
Sure, in our mainstore!

♥ Maitreya
♥ Legacy
♥ Belleza
♥ Inithium

 Yua is my exclusive for this round of Harajuku event, already opened! Available in Löa and Velour skin tones. Freckled and browless option included in each pack.  



Set includes:
Classic
Fitmesh
Maitreya
Physique
Hourglass
Isis
Freya
Texture Hud
 In the in world store I am offering these items for 50% discount, which is just 99L. June 10 - June 23 in the main store.​ 


Set includes:
Maitreya
Physique
Hourglass
Isis
Freya
Venus
Texture Hud
 In the in world store I am offering these items for 50% discount, which is just 99L. June 10 - June 23 in the main store.

FOXCITY. Riviera Poses


   I am Wearing:
Head: Lelutka Ceylon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)
Body: Maitreya Lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)
Hair: Bonbon Sophie Hair (Bonbon)
Lipstick: on Lelutka Head Hud

No comments:

Post a Comment