Saturday, July 9, 2022

MoonElf Luminary....

 

The moon light shines down upon my skin


I feel the light come in


And I feel like my self again


When the moon light hits my skin


Now I know my soul


I'm the moon light that I seek


glowing gently. 


Kimberiel Eventide


.Viki. ~ Parijan Outfit @ We <3 Roleplay ​4th at 12 PM SLT and runs through till the 28th


                                                                          


Set includes:

Silk

Tentacles

Rigged Necklace

Hud

Sizes Available Maitreya/Slink Hourglass/Slink Physique

Scene Used ~ Synnergy.Tavis//Tempestuous

Pose Used ~ Synnergy.Tavis//Luminary Pose

     I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Halle EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: Maitreya Lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Hair:Faga Daria Hairstyle (FAGA)

Skin: Enfer Sombre Brianna Amber (Enfer Sombre)

No comments:

Post a Comment