Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Poison Ivy.....

 

Poison Ivy


The drug to my addiction

the cause of my pain.

I can never get enough

injected into my veins.

Chemical reaction

straight through the heart.

Toxic temptation

right from the start.

This venom runs deep

with the bight of rejection.

I need a dose

of your affection.

Execute me

with the magic so lively.

Stung by true love

kissed by poison ivy.


leanna markgraf


ND/MD Nirma Designs ~ Snake Eyes @ Reborn Event

Event opens

Oct. 20th - Nov. 5th

set includes:

BOM Eyes

Available in Asp/Aztec/Swamp/Viper

ND/MD Nirma Designs ~ AXA skins (Lel EVOX + AK-ADVX) @ Reborn Event

- in 3 different green tones - from light to dark & matching shapes for Lelutka Avalon and AK Giulia

Event opens

Oct. 20th - Nov. 5th

get 33% VIP discount w. members group

(only during event)

*Free: HDL BODY skin included!

works for:

eBODY-REBORN -

LEGACY+Perky+Petite -

MAITREYA+Petite+Flat -

SLINK -

BELLEZA -

SIGNATURE

ERIKA

PRIMA

INITHIUM

V-tech


Backdrop used ~ Synnergy ~ Spooky St - 360

Pose Used ~ FOXCITY ~ Hot Girl Shit

 

      I am wearing:

Head: Lelutka Kaya Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: Maitreya Lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Outfit: {Le'La} Poison Ivy set (MP)

Hair: Sintiklia Bloom Hair (Sintiklia)


No comments:

Post a Comment