Friday, February 17, 2023

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the Dungeon.....


 In This Dungeon Of Oblivion

Ian S Mar 2018


In this dungeon of oblivion

I am screaming your name,

In this dungeon of oblivion

I know nothing but pain,


In this dungeon of oblivion,

I am searching for lights,

Hoping I might somehow survive this everlasting plight,


In this dungeon of oblivion,

Is where you can find me,

Revealing mystery sometimes hidden in a poetry,


Crush me, pulverize me

But in this dungeon of oblivion

I'll still wait and see,

How the void fill my soul and take me to eternity.



SOOO MANY GOODIES SOOOOO LITTLE TIME!!!! Enchantment creators have pulled out all the stops and WOW what can I say but COME ON DOWN to see!! You will not be disappointed!!!Also Do not forget the Hunt!


***LURE*** ~ Set Assassin @ Enchantment Presents Sword and Sorcery Feb 10th - Mar 4th

Set includes:

Throwing Disc

Axe

Helmet

Boots

Jacket

Overalls

Hud

Sizes includes: eBody Reborn/Legacy/Maitreya/Perky


!Prehistorica ~ The Dawn Kingdoms ~ Welcome to the Dungeon ~ Animesh Display Pack @ Enchantment Presents Sword and Sorcery Feb 10th - Mar 4th

Set includes:

D&D Dice D4

D&D Dice D6

D&D Dice D8

D&D Dice D10

D&D Dice D12

D&D Dice D20

Beholder

Decaying Zombie

Skeleton Morningstar

Gelationous Cube

Dungeons & Dragons Tiles 4 x 1

Dungeons & Dragons Tiles 3x3

Dungeons & Dragons Tiles Single

[SL]Dungeon #1 - 15x20/16LI


Pose Used ~ Axix ~ Legendary Warrior pose

 I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Ubon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: Maitreya Lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Face Wounds: .7.Toxic Battle wounds (face) EvoX (MP)

No comments:

Post a Comment