Monday, October 16, 2023

The Green-Eyed Monster....

GREEN-EYED MONSTER

Fri, 04/25/2014 - 15:09 -- Miszunderstud

There's a monster.

It doesn't live under my bed,

Or make the floorboards creak at night.

It doesn't tap at the window,

Or make eerie sounds.

It doesn't cast shadows on the wall,

Or grope at my throat.

It lives in my heart,

And its green eyes gleam.

It whispers things in my ear with its raspy little voice,

Reminding me of things I can't have.

The monster grows stronger,

Feeding on the negativity that I provide with every desirous glance.

This green-eyed monster weakens my mind,

And my heart is consumed.

M&M Moth&Moon ~ Envy @ We <3 RP October 



This skin is at We Love Roleplay October Round. Heads are 50% discount. Bodies full price sold separately

Head skins will be priced at 50% discount for the duration of the event. 

Body skins remain their usual price.

BOM Heads are 295L each (50% discount)

BOM Bodys are 295L each per body brand

.............................................

BOM Head skins include :

- Light / dark / no brow options 

- Nose freckle / full face / no freckle option

- Ears for LeLutka Evo Ears and Swallow Evo X Ears

- Shapes for head stated on the poster

- Style Card

- BOM Body skins available sold separately by body brand

Female Body Skins include

- Small, Mid and Push up Cleavage

- Freckle or no Freckle

- Reborn skins include tattoo layers for Juicy Rolls.

Male Body Skins include

- Toned and Soft body 

- Freckle or no Freckle

Available for Avalon/Kaya/Lilly/Egla Cyclops/Raven/Quinn/Halchar 


Pose Used ~ B(u)Y Me Portrait Poses

         I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Avalon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (Reborn)

Hair: Truth Potion (Truth)

Horns: UnHoly Balar Horns (UnHoly)

Eyes: Gloom Dragon Collection (Gloom)

Effects: **CC** Cole's Corner Love Potion Dark (Cole's Corner)

No comments:

Post a Comment