Friday, December 1, 2023

My Blue World.....


 My Blue World
© Lanna M More By Lanna M

Published by Family Friend Poems December 2013 with permission of the Author.

I know a place where the world is still,
where time and space have no hold.
I know a place where my heart and soul are one
and there are stories left untold.

I know a place where I rest in peace,
where my body lies numbed to pain,
where my eyes lie opened to the light above
and I've broken gravity's chain.

I know a place
Where I must leave as seconds pass.
My frail mortality cannot stand against its grave,
and my lungs shatter like glass.

I know a place so wonderful and deadly.
It pulls me into deep.
Oh, my deep blue ocean world.
I'll return to you after the surface pulls you from me.


ENCHANTMENT ONLY HAS A FEW MORE DAYS!!! This round is Mermaids !!! What is not to love about that hehe !Such Wonderful creations you will NOT be disappointed and while you are at it don't forget to do the Hunt ♥♥♥HURRY BEFORE THE GATES DISAPPEAR INTO THE MISTS AGAIN!!!!

Set includes:
Materials
BOM Top/Legs/Full(60%/80%)
Omega/Belleza GenX/Kupra/Legacy/Maitreya/Reborn
Crown 
Crown Glow
Crown/Glow Hud
Available in Algae/Atlantic/Caribbean/Emerald/Muddy/Nightfall/Sunset/Twlight/Warning

Set includes:
Female Hair S1
Female Hair S2
Male Hair S1
Male Hair S2
Ponytail unrigged
Tide Whisperer Ears
Ear Hud
Ponytail Hud
Hair Hud

Set includes:
Dress (Genx/GenX Curvy/Legacy/Maitreya/Perky/Petite)
Top (Genx/GenX Curvy/Legacy/Maitreya/Perky/Petite)
Pants (Genx/GenX Curvy/Legacy/Maitreya/Perky/Petite)
Dress Hud
Top Hud
Pants Hud
get 33% off w.
enLight ~ VIP group tag!
PLUS:
*Free: HDL BODY skin included!
works for:
eBODY-REBORN -
LEGACY+Perky+Petite -
MAITREYA+Petite+Flat (Lara X compatible)
BELLEZA+GenX
ERIKA
PRIMA
V-tech
Inithium KHARA
+ KUPRA/ Kups body skin included
Grab DEMOS +
High detailed body skins and matching shapes sold seperately @ enLight & ND/MD Main shop
worn w. enLight eyes also available @ main store


         I am Wearing:
Head: Catwa Reema Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)
Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (Reborn)

No comments:

Post a Comment