Saturday, January 6, 2024

Don't Tell Me How to feel....


 Stop telling me how I feel

don't say I'm going to heal.

Stop looking at everything I did wrong

Don't Say I Should hear happy songs.

Stop telling me how to behave

don't say I will be saved.

I know that I'm not

I know that I cont

already lost my shot

not sure I want to try againe.

Efrat Rose

LUMAE : DAHLIA @ Winters Hollow  JANUARY 6 - 1pm SLT - JANUARY 20 - 1pm SLT

                            The first release of the year and the first under the brand name LUMAE

The event exclusive is the DAHLIA skin, released in the new 10 Lumae skin tones for 2024

 These match the new 2024 skin tones available at the main store. They will not work with the older 2022 - 2023 skin tones.

 if You have purchased the older body skin, that they can get an updated version from Redelivery for the human tones. Fantasy tones will be updated soon.

Set Includes:

Evo X Ears

Swallow Evox Ears

EvoX Skin with No Brow/Light Brow/Dark Brow 

Freckles V1 & 2

Brow Shape

Body Shape for Briannon Head with Legacy and Reborn

LUMAE : NEW FEMALE BODY SKINS 2024

 The new FEMALE Body Skins for 2024. These are slightly different tone to the older skins and so include the adjusted heads for the current releases at the main store.

Dragon Magick Wares ~ Yule Horns- Hunt gift @ Winter's Hollow JANUARY 6 - 1pm SLT - JANUARY 20 - 1pm SLT


                                                                             Set includes:

Mesh Horns

Copy/Mod

Photo Location - Backdrop City

Pose Used ~ FOXCITY ~ Portrait

 I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Briannon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (eBody)

Boobs: eBody Waifu Add ons (eBody)

Hair: Stealthic Searching (Stealthic)

Jacket: MOoh! Leather Jacket (MOoh!)

Piercing: Heartsdale Jewllery Talia Septum (Heartsdale Jewellry)

Ear Defprmers: Clover Fantasy Ear Deformer (MP)


No comments:

Post a Comment