Thursday, April 18, 2024

Daniella goes to the Faire....


 Today I'm Going to the Fair


Today I'm going to the fair,

It's been so long since I was there!

Soon be feeling fine and dandy,

Eating fries and cotton candy.


Midway rides, such a thrill,

Grandstand shows fill the bill.

Mingling with the happy crowd,

Music playing, good and loud.


Seeing friends from long ago,

Lots of people I don't know.

Feeling like a kid again,

Playing games...I hope I win!


Ferris wheel spinning round,

Good to be off the ground.

At the top, looking down,

Looking all around the town.


Time to go, what a day!

Long time since I felt this way.

Sights and sounds still in my mind,

What a great way to unwind!


Happiness cannot be bought,

At least, that's what I always thought.

Sometimes, good times can be lost

If all we think of is the cost.


Today my money was well spent,

The fun was well worth every cent.

Memories made will last a lifetime,

Glad I went, I had a great time.


Written August 27th, 2003 © Aug 2003, Maureen Halasovski



THE MISTS HAVE PARTED YET AGAIN AND THE FANTASY FAIRE HAS MADE ANOTHER APPEARANCE IN WORLD!!IT RUNS APRIL 18TH - MAY 7TH. IT IS ALWAYS SO MUCH FUN TO VISIT AND SEE ALL THE WONDERFUL LANDS AND ITEMS MADE FOR US TO SEE!!!


Set includes:
Earring L
Earring R
Halo
Halo v2
Tikka
Hud


Set includes:
Dress
Rose & Lace





       I am Wearing:
Head: Lelutka Briannon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)
Body: Maitreya Lara X Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)
Skin: Lumae Dahlia T2 Skintone (Lumae)
Shape: LOULOU Uzume Shape (MP)
Hair: Truth Margarita Hair (Truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment