Thursday, July 4, 2024

A Day of Sight Seeing.....


 Sandy Beaches


A perfect description of the sand by the shoreline.

Sprinkle, squish between my toes,

The smell of ocean to my nose.

I can feel each grain of sand,

It falls from air into my hand.

The shells I find along the shore,

Picked up by birds that fly and soar.

They sparkle like the ocean’s waves,

And carry sand from all the lakes.

I walk along the tip of the sea,

That’s where my feet leave prints to be.

I walk all the way to the end of the land,

The land that holds this beautiful sand.

 © MORGAN SWAIN 

Lumae ~ Genus ~ Sophia @ Mainstore 


Set includes:

EvoX Ears

Swallow EvoX Ears

Dark Brow

Dark Brow + Frex V1

Dark Brow + Frex V2

Light Brow + Frex V1

Light Brow + Frex V2

No Brow

No Brow + Frex V1

No Brow + Frex V2

Eyebrow Shape

Morph Basic Shape (Legacy)

Morph Basic Shape (Reborn)

Body Skins Sold Separately

S&P Salt&Pepper ~ Fernanda Dress Gift at SL21B Event

Set includes:

GenX Classic

GenX Classic Curvy

Maitreya LaraX

Maitreya PetiteX

Reborn

Reborn Waifus

Hud

Backdrop Used ~ SYNNERGY.TAVIS// Ocean City Boardwalk

Pose Used ~ Lyrium ~ Alisa Poses

     I am Wearing:

Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Head (Genus Project)

Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (eBody)

Hair: WINGSDG Es0630 (WINGSDG)

Necklace: Avaway Stars Necklace (Avaway)

Addons: Synnergy.Tavis Sightseeing set (Synnergy)

No comments:

Post a Comment