Thursday, September 19, 2024

My Lovely Sandals....

My Sandals

Thank you for the pebbles

that rub against my sandals

the little grains of sand that serve

to season tender foot soles


You make my rocky path more firm

and strengthen my resolve

to keep on walking strong and straight

while looking to the distance.

Liilia Talts Morrison Sunday, March 2, 2014

Designs by Isaura ~ Dinkies Pointed Feet

Set includes:

Mesh Pointed Lower Body

Designs by Isaura ~ Pointed Wedge Sandals

Set includes:

Mesh Sandals

available in Black/Blue/Green/Pink/Purple/Red

Pose Used ~ .:: Pose Talk ::. Shoe Pose

Photo Location ~ Kanaloa Surf Beach

           I am Wearing:

Head/Body: *Tiny Inc* * Tiny Inc * Lilac-point Dinkie Cat v1.9 (MP)

Hair: Golden Fairy Hair (chels design)

Outfit: Dinkie * beachware serie 3 (MP)

No comments:

Post a Comment