Thursday, October 10, 2024

Spooky Cottage...

 

Haunted House... By Lou

Chilled to the bone but not fazed at all

Taking up residence behind a brick wall

Crooked windows cry as they hang down low

With a mahogany front door radiating an ethereal glow

Runes hang from sills that groan

From gusty sheer north winds that have blown

Mulling if I am completely solo

As I sit on the porch clutching my phone


Hearing laughter ride high on the wind

My cheek caressed from fingers not seen

Echoes boomerang about my head

I am leaden as a weighted bed

Not knowing if this is real 

Looking behind me to check out the deal

But all is dark except for a glow

As the front door now stands ajar to show

Twisting apparitions dancing a lively fandango

I definitely think it's time for me to go

Leaving them to hauntingly ebb and flow


Dragon Magick Wares ~ Darach's Halloween Cottage @ Trick or Treat Lane Oct 11-31st
Set includes:
Mesh Building
12x14.5 
72 Prims
Copy/Mod
PBR Floors

Dragon Magick Wares @ Shop&Hop 2024


Everything is 50% off except for my new exclusive release which is priced at 50L.

Spirit Candle: exclusive 50 L
Crescent Moon Decor: my gift

No comments:

Post a Comment