Sunday, August 30, 2026

Cheese,Yes Please!!!


 I need cheese! I need cheese!

Didn't you know?

It sends power to my knees!

So give it to me, please, pretty please,

My mood in all ways it does appease.


I'll have it on crackers,

I'll have it on rye,

Without the stuff I'll surely die.

I don't know how,

I don't know why,

But take it away, and I'll sit down and cry!

I've got to have cheese,

It's my heart's desire,

I've got to have cheese,

For my body's on fire.

Without my cheese the results may be dire,

For without it I fear I may expire!

(Poem adapted from "Cheese, Please!" by suecat on All Poetry)

Dragon Magick Wares ~ It All Gouda Rug @ Mainstore

on sale through Monday August the 31st for 66L

Set includes:

Mesh Rug

Copy/Mod

1 Prim

Original Mesh/Original Art

With/without Text

Dragon Magick Wares ~ Pepper Jack Cheese Rug @ Mainstore

on sale through Monday August the 31st for 66L

Set includes:

Mesh Rug

Copy/Mod

1 Prim

Original Mesh/Original Art

With/without Text


included in scene

Maya's - Olivia Kitchen set


No comments:

Post a Comment