Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Gone But Not Forgotten EVER!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and this time of the year really means a lot to me and very close to my heart.

Because you see January 1990 My Grandmama (My Daddy's Mama) Passed away because of this terrible disease and I Miss her So Much Everyday!She may be gone from sight but she is NEVER Gone from My Heart......

This dress was made for the Rock Your Rack Oct 1st-16th 2016 event and the Necklace is a Group Gift.

find-a-cure

 

breast-cancer-awareness

 

bca-rose-necklace-gift

 

I am Wearing:

Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)
Catwa Kori Mesh Head (Catwa)
Flippant-BCA Gown/Flexi Skirt (Flippant)
Flippant-BCA Necklace (Flippant)
Truth-Bijou (Truth)
Lumae-::Eirtae-T4-Fawn Bare (Lumae)
Lumae-::Omega Lipstick::Glimmer Lips (Lumae)

No comments:

Post a Comment