Friday, September 30, 2016

Here they come we must be ready.....

I have to admit Luas Gacha sale has me HOOKED lol.I am pleased to present to you My Gladiator readies for Battle.I picture her as a Warrior who comes out of her dark dark caavern …and Lumaes Yrlissa Skin in Yrlissa…

If they are itching for a fight they have come to the right place...This Orc Lass will oblige them and smile the whole time!Her long Green and Black hair whipping in the wind and wrapping around her body as if it were a mass of snakes ready to strike.BEWARE all her who cross her path...



luasgladiator_002



luasgladiator_003



luasgladiator_001



I am wearing:

Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Catwa Kori Mesh Head (Catwa)

Luas Gladiator Set Black (Luas)

Olive Snow Queen Hair (Olive)

Lumae :: Eirtae-Yrlissa//Bare (We<3RP)

**CC**- Valkyrie Silver Aura (FallenGods)
Divalicious Gladiator Slink High Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment