Thursday, October 6, 2016

Cuddling with a friend...

Lounging in my room on my sofa just cuddling with my new friend.....

The Halter top is by Lushish Catz and comes with a hud with 6 textures.It comes in the following sizes:Classic XXS-L,Freya,Hourglass,Isis,Maitreya,Physique,TMP,Venus.It is her New 55 Linden sale item.

The Thong is also by Lushish Catz  it comes in Classic and Omega and is her NEW SL Free and offer gift

My New Bear friend is by [blissiere]-Tweedle bears-Dee made for The Mad Circus 2 --- A Halloween & Gacha fair!
October 8-31st

cuddling-with-a-friend_001



cuddling-with-a-friend_002



I am wearing:



Body-Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head-Catwa Kori (Catwa)

Top-Lushish Catz-Halter Top (Lushish)

Thong-Lushish Catz-Boo Thong (Lushish)

Toy- [blissiere] - Tweedle bears-dee (blissiere)

Skin-[HUSH]-Honey with Freckles (Hush)

No comments:

Post a Comment