Saturday, October 1, 2016

Olympus or Heaven you decide ^_~

Luas again has me hooked hehe.This Lovely set is called Olympus and the dress is a rare and come with a hud with 6 colors.The rest of the pieces are common pieces in the gacha.

Olympus to me is like Heaven but I know others would want to debate with me but it is really all in the *Eye of the Beholder*.I hope you all like it as much as I do.....

luasolympus



luasolympus3



luasolympus4



luasolympus2



I am wearing:

Body-Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head-Catwa Lori Mesh Head (Catwa)

Outfit-Luas Olympus complete set (Luas)

Hair-Wasabi Pills Marissa (Wasabi)

Skin-Enfer Sombre-Amelia-Mocha (Enfer Sombre)

Sinful Needs Seraph II Consort wings (MP)

**CC** Valkyrie Silver Aura (Fallengods)
Location - Anaconda Romance Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment