Wednesday, November 16, 2016

{Posh Pixels} New Releases

Hello all I have to admit when I opened this package with the Easy Rider boots I was a little Nostalgic.I live in South Carolina and for I know the past 3 weeks the mountains near us in North Carolina have been burning.The Blue Ridge Parkway is where several members of my Family (Aunts & Uncles) would ride their Harley Cycles.So in honor of them and in hopes the mountains will stop burning soon I present to you My Easy Rider.I hope you like it.

Isn't this just the perfect day and location to ride on ?Such Beautiful Fall colors and the wind in your hair.....

These Wonderful New items from {Posh Pixels} just are so perfect!

Addy Dress and Easy Rider Boots are part of the Marvelous Events ROUND 014 November 1 - November 25

Addy Dress Set Includes:
Belleza,SLink Hourglass,Slink Physique,Maitreya,XS-XL Mesh

Easy Rider Boots Rare includes:
Short and Tall Boots in 11 colors(Includes Alpha & Shape)
Atomic,Blood,Emerald,Noir,Ocean,Ochre,Oxblood,Passion,Royal,Sky,Violence

The Nivea Hair is a New release at the {Posh Pixels} Mainstore

Nevea Hair is a rigged hair and has 4 color huds Darks,Gingers,Lights and Wild Ombre

poshpixelseasyrider-copy

I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: Lelutka Lotte Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Dress:{Posh Pixels}-Addy_Green (Marvelous Event)

Hair:{Posh Pixels}-Nevea (Posh Pixels)

Skin:Lumae::Eirtae-T4-Fawn//Cheri (Lumae)

Boots:{Posh Pixels}Noir-Easy Rider Boots-Tall (Marvelous Event)

No comments:

Post a Comment