Tuesday, March 7, 2017

If This Be but a Dream......


If I'm dreaming
Then just let me sleep
Don't wake me up
Till my dream is complete

 (Excerpt from I'm Dreamin' Christopher Williams)

This will be @ The Skin Fair which opens on
March 10th and runs until March 26th.

Included in the box are the following skins:


* Ella for Catwa Heads in Bare - Tones 1 - 10

Besides the relevant head applier shown above, each skin will include:

* Body appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, SLink, Omega and TMP (regular and no nipple versions)
* AMD Baby Bump appliers
* Ear appliers for LOGO, Soul Uni and Bentbox Ears
* Lumae Leevi ears in 3 sizes and matching tones
* A set of Lipsticks to fit Yulia
* FACELESS system skins / cleavage layers
* Regular and Bento modifyable shapes

These are two of my exclusive releases at the Skin Fair.


I am wearing:

Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head:Catwa Lilo Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

La Perla-Cinderella Body (Pink) (LaPerla)

[RA]RunAway Cinderella Hair (RunAway)

Decor

Le Poppycock *Dream a Little* Once Upon a Time (Balustrade1)

Le Poppycock-Perfect Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment