Friday, March 10, 2017

Resting on My Cloud..


a dream within a dream I see. 
a gentleness I float upon,
 my cloud beneath me. 
all surround me but nothing is there, 
a sweet surrender upon my cloud within myself
 nothing left to feel without a care
            Tiffany Morgan(AKA-aspenraina)

!Musa! Selene Eyeshadow Available at Skin Fair 2017
 


which runs from Mar.10~26 for 200 linden




Set includes:
Classic Eyeshadow in (Yellow,Blue,Brown,Gray,Green,Pink,Purple,Red)
Omega Applier for Catwa (Yellow,Blue,Brown,Gray,Green,Pink,Purple,Red)
Omega Applier for Lelutka (Yellow,Blue,Brown,Gray,Green,Pink,Purple,Red)

(This will also work on Yabusaka Petite 3 Avatars as they have a Makeup Layer YAY)

I am wearing:

Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head:Lelutka Simone Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Skin:Lumae:Yulia Lelutka-T3 Shell/Bare (Lumae)

Outfit:Blueberry-AngelBerry (Past Epiphany)

No comments:

Post a Comment