Saturday, April 8, 2017

Tiny Spring Friends ....

Fairies in the Garden


My garden brings the fairies,
you will never know the hour.
The sun may just be peeping
past the apple tree in flower.
See them? No! But I discern
pixie clues they leave behind:
the fragrant thyme they danced upon . . .
I am always sure to find
a dewdrop mirror clinging
to a blossom hanging low;
I hear their tinkling laughter
when the breezes softly blow.
Sometimes I think I spy them
riding on a firefly's back
at dusk above the garden,
but their pathway's hard to track.
Jumping off, hiding themselves
in moss blankets--soft delights--
their flying steeds unharnessed.
"Go to sleep, my garden sprites."

Copyright, 5/1/2014
Faye Gibson
Copyright © | Year Posted 2

 Ankle Biters Spring group gift Yabusaka Petite




set includes:
basket with bunny
bunny tail
face light
hibiscus flower
hud cam
mask
Petite body layer
Spring Skirt




DD Bunny Barrel W Pink Tulips & Daises
(Dixie Dandelion Blogger made for The Alchemy April 1st-14th)


I am wearing:

Body:Yabusaka Bento Petite 3 (Petite's Kingdom)
Hair:Cara Whymsical Marketplace (WhymsicalMarketplace)
Shoes:luau Floral heels Whymsical Marketplace group gift (Whymsical Marketplace)
Skin:Lumae::Eirtae-T4-Fawn (Lumae)

No comments:

Post a Comment