Sunday, July 23, 2017

I Dream of Butterflies...

An Irish Blessing


May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun.
And find your shoulder to light on.
To bring you luck, happiness and riches.
Today, tomorrow and beyond.

Sim Location Little Dream a Wonderful new place for Petites and Small Mesh Avatars to rent homes!!

 !!Firelight!! Galaxy Hair Essentials




 


Set Includes:
Rigged
Busty
Unrigged
Color Wheel HUd
Essentials Hud

I am Super Happy this lovely curly hair has a Unrigged version I can wear on my
Yabusaka Petite!!!And What could be Better than to have Eyeshadow for here to
Which Thanks to ND/MD I Do!!!
 



ND/MD Eve Green Eye Shadows
Around the Grid in 80 days Hunt Gift

 


Set Includes:
Catwa Hud
Omega Hud


I am wearing:

Body: Yabusaka Bento Petite 3 (Petites Kingdom)

Butterflies and Pose: Persefona All in butterflies (Persefona)

No comments:

Post a Comment