Saturday, July 29, 2017

Up here on My Cloud....

As I sit up here on My cloud
I marvel at the world below
people are constantly in a hurry
time ticking away so fast
if people could see me 
as I see them would they pause
would they greet me or be afraid?
Everything I see is full of wonder 
as if seen thru the eyes of a child
If only people could see the world as do.....

 *.:Shake:.* Horizon Eyes Exclusive item for Spotlight. starts on August 1st and Ends on August 15th.


 



Set Includes:

Classic Eyes (Black,Blue,Brown,Green,Grey,Pink)
Mesh Eye Hud (Black,Blue,Brown,Green,Grey,Pink)
Catwa Eye Hud (Black,Blue,Brown,Green,Grey,Pink)



Salacity Angel Cloud Photoprop

 



Set contains:
Cloud with 7 static poses with props

 Exclusive in the upcoming (August) Virtual Secrets event.


!!Firelight!! Thisbee Hair

 




60L Secret (July 28 to 31) at Rhoda locations
Thisbe. She comes in both Naturals and Pastels – with 9 shades on the Hud. She is a shortly curly hair that is very elegant looking. She is normally $L175, but is on sale for 60L.

Set Includes:
Rigged
Unrigged
Hair Tinter-Color Wheel Hud
Naturals Hud (9 colors to choose from)


Lush Flower Duet Tattoo

 





Set contains:

Slink Applier

Appleirs Hud-Normal/Fade/Light Hands/Feet(Lola's Tango,Maitreya,Belleza,Omega(Upper/Lower))
Classic Duet Normal/Fade/Light
Gloves Duet Normal/Fade/Light


Available for 35% off at The Avenue


I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: Lelutka Simone Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Skin: -Belleza- Julia Lelutka Skin (Belleza)

No comments:

Post a Comment