Friday, September 8, 2017

Dark Angels

                        Let me save you
I want to drown
In the depths of your mind,
In the sea of your soul.
Or maybe while I’m swimming down there,
In the dark, inky ocean that is your thoughts,
I can pull you to the surface of them
And teach you how to breathe.


Feb 2014 Dansy Thomas 

                                                             WEBSITE LINK

I realize I have blogged this Gorgeous set before but I wanted to do a couple blog with the two combine!The whole look and feel of them is amazing and I love you can change the colors of them!If you have not been to The Darkness Monthly yet you should go and snag this set up.Who doesnt like to have matching couple looks?


KiB Designs-Dark Angel Gown @ The Darkness Monthly Event






Set includes:
Gown (Freya,Isis,Venus,Maitreya,Slink Hourglass,Slink Physique,TMP,XXS-L)
Horns/Headdress
Male Horns L&R
Wings
Gown Hud (9 textures)
Horn Hud (6 Textures)
Headdress hud (8 Textures)
Wings Hud (7 Textures)
Alpha




He is wearing

KiB Dark Angel Male Version @ The Darkness Monthly Event




Set includes:
Shirt (Slink,Belleza,Signature)
Shirt Hud
Wings
Wings Hud
Horns
Horns Hud

Body: Adam mesh Body (Adam)

Head: Catwa Daniel Bento (Catwa)

Hair: no.match no Country Group gift (nomatch)


Pose: NRage Let me Save you (MP)


I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

Hair: Tableau Vivant\\Hairplay-Front Blow-Funky (Tableau Vivant)

Skin: Glam Affair Mira-America (Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment