Wednesday, January 2, 2019

What do Bunnies Dream Of....



you're my sweet bunny girl
and I'm your bunny boy
When I see your long lovely ears
I can't help but hop with joy

You're my favorite treat to have, it's true
I'll follow you around the room
I value you more than anything
Even more than timothy cubes!

Sometimes you demand a kiss from me
And will growl if I don't adhere
But I love to kiss and groom your face
I'll even clean your ears!

I'd love to nap all day with you
I feel safe with when you're nearby
We can lay like bunny loaves or lounge
I'll even close my eyes!

I will give you the last piece of Parsley
And keep you warm at night
I'll comfort you when your ears are shaking
I'll never leave your side

I need you near me all the time
I need your big brown eyes
I'm so sad when we're apart
It makes me want to cry

I'm waiting for you patiently my love
I'm saving binkies, leaps, and twirls
I'm your lonely bunny boy
And you're my bunny girl
---

 Horntail ~ Inoue Outfit

Gacha Set includes:
Shoes
Bunny Tail
Suit
Sleeves
Bunny Band
Collar
End Sleeve
Fishnet Stockings

Colors include:Beige,Black,Crimson,Pink,PowderBlue,White

*Birth* ~ 'Jenny' Genus Appliers - @ Lootbox (28th Dec) Birth stand here:

A plethora of plain and dappled eyeshadows, high definition realistic lips. And a bundle of skin appliers in the rare. Blonde, brown, and black eyebrowed over the three tones. Maitreya body included in the rares.

Gacha includes:
Tone 2 RARE
Tone 3 RARE
Tone 4 RARE

Commons:
8 Eyeshadows
8 Lipticks

{Limerence} ~ Ameri Hair Special Set from Lootbox Rare @ Lootbox

Set includes:
Hair
Color Hud

Pose Used ~ FOXCITY. Sleeping Fairies




                                                            I am wearing:

                             Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                            Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment