Friday, May 17, 2019

A Touch of the Tropical....

Cruise Ship (LWZ Jan 24)

Her spirit shines of skittles
The flavors you taste on a tropical island
Her soul is made of the first blanket of snow
Cold, but gleams so delightfully in the sunlight

When I look at her this is what I see
Something that I could never be
She’s a magnet to the people around her
Fixed like a child to their mother

A fire so easily contained
She cannot be tamed
Nor does she belong in a cage
The purest warmth you cannot disobey

I promise not to control it
I promise I won’t try to tame it
The fire inside of me is abstract to yours
It’s already ignited a forest to flames

A monster that I created
A fog rampant all around me
Rehabilitate my spirit
Teach me how to add color to my bleak existence



                                                                   WEBSITE LINK


 ND/MD Nirma Designs ~ Sugar Shape 



Set includes:
Eyebrow Shape
Shape (Vista Zoe + Maitreya)



L.I.C. Lyndy in Chains ~ String Bikini New Release






Set includes:
Bra (Fine/Curvy/Freya/Hourglass/Isis/Maitreya/Slink/TMP/Venus)
Panty (Fine/Curvy/Freya/Hourglass/Isis/Maitreya/Slink/TMP/Venus)
Hud


Stealthic ~ Mirage Hair @ Collabor88

Set includes:
Hair (L Breast)
Hair (S Breast)
Styling Hud
Tint Hud



7 Deadly s[K]ins ~ Cedar - Pecan


Set includes:
Omega Face & Body Applier


Pose Used ~
FOXCITY. Pool Bunny VOL2 Bento Pose Set






Astralia ~ Royal Suite Skybox Rare




LUI ~ Tropical Fish Set D & E


                                                           

                                                                 I am Wearing:

                                       Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                                       Head: Vista Zoe Bento Mesh Head (Vista)

No comments:

Post a Comment