Saturday, August 8, 2020

I had wings once but they were stolen from me.....


"I had wings once,and they
were strong,
They could carry me
above the clouds and into the headwinds,
and they never faltered.Not even Once.
But they were stolen from me."


Yes My Lovelies!Enchantments Gates have opened!This round is the Wonderful Sleeping Beauty!I mean WHO doesnt love Maleficent and Aurora?I know I Love them!So Hurry on down to see all the Gorgeous items available!!!
 

 

*LuLu* ~ Malefice Available @ Enchantment Presents Sleeping Beauty Aug 8th - Aug 31st


Set includes:
Wings Ao
Bento Wings
Boots
Horns
Pant(Legacy & Maitreya)
Skirt(Legacy & Maitreya)
Sleeves(Legacy & Maitreya)
Top(Legacy & Maitreya)


{Limerence} ~ Dylora Hair Available @ Enchantment Presents Sleeping Beauty Aug 8th - Aug 31st

Set Includes:
Dylora Hair
Dylora Hair -Boobs

8 Color Packs Available Horns Sold Separately

Jinx ~ Diaval Animesh Raven Pet Available @ Enchantment Presents Sleeping Beauty Aug 8th - Aug 31st


Set includes:
Arm Pet
Flying Pet
Arm Pet Gesture Hud



Photo Location ~ Enchantment Presents Sleeping Beauty Aug 8th - Aug 31st


Pose Used ~ Poseidon ~ Flight 1-6

 
                                               I am Wearing:

                      Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.0.1

                      Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001

No comments:

Post a Comment