Thursday, August 6, 2020

I Know You I walked with you Once Upon a Dream.....

Once Upon a Dream ~ Lana Del Rey
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream



 


Yes it is that time again Enchantment Opens August 8th and runs thru August 31st.This round is Sleeping Beauty.



 Del-ka Aedilis ~ The Medieval Series ~ Faiy Well Garden Pink @ Fable
FABLE - Once Upon a Time. A fantasy (type) event which runs from August 6th to August 27th.
 

 Set includes:
Well w/poses
Well Deco Only
Well Deco
Well Pink Deco
Well Pink w/poses

Available in Pink/Yellow/White


The well contains some frog prince poses, you might like to work with. For the duration of the event it's sold with 25% off.

After the event it's available at the Mainstore full priced.


There is also our 10Linden item in the package:
Gather Mushrooms Backet pose

All other items in booth are 30% off for the duration of the event.



Poet's Heart ~ Rosaura Coming soon to Enchantment Presents Sleeping Beauty Aug 8th - Aug 31st


Set includes:
Gown (Hourglass/Maitreya)
Overskirt (Hourglass/Maitreya)
Shoulder Thingy (Hourglass/Maitreya)

KMH ~ Hair F141 Coming soon to Enchantment Presents Sleeping Beauty Aug 8th - Aug 31st

 Set includes:
Rigged Hair (XS-XL)

Color Huds Available in Colorful & Natural

Pink Magic ~ Forest Decor Coming soon to Enchantment Presents Sleeping Beauty Aug 8th - Aug 31st

 
 Set includes:
Full Scene

Simply Shelby ~ Mystical Fairy Flower Set Coming soon to Enchantment Presents Sleeping Beauty Aug 8th - Aug 31st



Flower options are Pinks/Blue&Amber/Green&Pink/Lilac&Yellow

7 Deadly S[K]INS ~ Celtic August Group Gift
 set includes:
BOM Skin (Caramel/Caramel Browless/Marshmellow/Marshmellow Browless/Oak/Oak Browless/Pineapple/Pineapple Browless/Sand/Sand Browless/Taupe/Taupe Browless/Walnut/Walnut Browless)
Body 2020 (Caramel/Marshmellow/Oak/Pineapple/Sand/Taupe/Walnut)
Shape
Eyebrow Shape


.click. Dance With Me - Couples Bento Pose




              I am Wearing:

                             Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                             Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment