Saturday, November 21, 2020

A Beautiful Day at the Cove...

 


     IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY

It's a beautiful day
And I think I'll say,
That I've never seen one like this before.
It's a wonderful time
To refresh my mind,
On the joy that life can hold in store.

And the smile you see upon my face,
Is the gift I give to you.
If it makes you smile as you walk away;
Then, you've got a gift , you can give it too.

It's a thing of bliss,
Like a morning kiss;
When the sun says hello to my heart.
Takes me by the hand.
And I understand,
That the world is God's own work of art.

And the smile you see upon my face,
Is the gift I give to you.
If it makes you smile as you walk away;
Then, you've got a gift, you can give it too.

Copyright © Robert Nehls | Year Posted 2014
                   

 

 Nuve. ~ Lucy skin (BOM) – Catwa HDPRO, Genus, Lelutka Evolution + Tintable BOM eyebrows 

 


 


 

Skin pack includes: 3 Skin tones eyebrows + browless version, built in body skin, neck fix (must wear!), feet shading for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, nipples hider

Skin is available in Nordic, Light, Medium, Tan packages.

Tintable eyebrows is available separately.

The best news of all – Tan package is a VIP GROUP GIFT! ♥
All packs are 30% OFF until the end of November


Nuve. ~ Body v3


 

 

 


 Update for body v3 (optional purchase, more realistic body version containing more options than the basic body inside the skin packs)

Pose Used ~ FOXCITY. ~ Focus on Me   

FOXCITY. Focus On Me Bento Pose Set

 

  I am Wearing:

      Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body 5.0 (Maitreya)

      Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

      Top: Mossu - Luna top (Mossu)


      Pants: Osmia - Ashley Boyfriend Jeans (Osmia)

      Hair: Wasabi pills Juniper Hair (Wasabi)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment