Saturday, November 14, 2020

My Angel of Music.....


 Angel Of Music

Bravi, bravi, bravissimi!
Where in the world
Have you been hiding?
Really - you were perfect
I only wish
I knew your secret
Who is this new
Tutor?
Father once spoke of an angel
I used to dream he'd appear
Now as I sing I can sense him
And I know he's here
Here in this room he calls me softly
Somewhere inside, hiding
Somehow I know he's always with me
He, the unseen genius
Christine, Christine you must have been dreaming
Stories like this can't come true
Christine, you're talking in riddles
And it's not like you
Angel of music, guide and guardian
Grant to me your glory
Who is this angel?
This
Angel of music, hide no longer
Secret and strange angel
He's with me even now
Your hands are cold
All around me
Your face, Christine, it's white
It frightens me
Don't be frightened

 

                            Website Link  

 

Hello all !!!Yesss it is that time again!!Another Lovely Round of Enchantment!!!This round
Is Phantom of the Opera!!!
 Wooohoo One of my favorites!! I can not wait to see all the wonderful goodies from this round.This is my first post for the event which opens TODAY!!! 
Nov 14th  @ 12 Noon Second life Time and runs thru Dec. 7th 
 


 
 Set includes:

Cloak & Collar

Mask

Jacket (Adin/Gamit/Gianni/Jake/Onupup/Slink)

Pants (Adin/Gamit/Gianni/Jake/Onupup/Slink)

Shoes (Adin/Gamit/Gianni/Jake/Onupup/Slink)

Hair

Torso Rose



 
Set includes:

Hair Rigged (XS-XL)


Hud Color Options Color Picker/Colorful/Natural




 
Includes:

Lara Petite

Legacy


Available in Sky & Turquoise


 
Set includes:

Piano & Stool


Available in Black/Walnut/White



Set includes:

Rezzer




 
 Set Includes:

2 types of single Roses,Floating Petals,Petals scattered on the floor,all 10 colors




                              I am Wearing:


                 Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body 5.0 (Maitreya)


                 Head: Lelutka Evo Fleur Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)


                 Skin: Nuve Alice & Body v3 (Nuve formerly Spicy)



                       


                              Bobby is Wearing:


                 Body: Belleza Jake Bento Mesh Body (Belleza)


                 Head: Logo Chase Anniversary Gift head (Logo)


                 Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins Ghost GG (7deadlyskins)



No comments:

Post a Comment