Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Making a List and Checking it Twice....

 

Santa's Little Helper

The Christmas season's drawing near,
We give gifts to those we hold dear.

Stockings are filled to the brim with toys,
Santa brings gifts for the good girls and boys!

He'll ride in his sleigh with his reindeer that fly,
He'll tell the elves, "Thank you, now I must say goodbye!"

Down the chimney he'll come with a bag,
That jolly old guy, has a sure right to brag!

Leave him some milk and some freshly baked cookies,
He'll leave dolls and toys, and maybe some bookies!

Enough about Santa, how about you?
Do you keep your room clean? Are you nice to others too?

For you, my friend, are recieving this note,
I'm your secret santa, this poem I wrote!

Are you on the nice list? I'm sure you are,
But Santa's coming, the holidays aren't far!

And now as this note comes to an end,
I'll say goodbye, for you're my best friend!

My identity shall still remain hidden,
For as your secret santa, to tell is forbidden!

A Secret Santa Am I! © 14 years ago 

 

.Viki. ~ Lita Dress @ Shiny Shabby


 

►STARTS - 19 December
►ENDS- 10 January

Set Includes:
Hourglass
Legacy
Maitreya
Slink
Hud



Pose Used ~*Nyagore* Santa's Helper

 


 Photo Location ~ The Imaginarium Christmas Market & Winter Wonderland ~



                                                           I am Wearing:

                       Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                       Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

                       Skin: 7 deadly s[K]ins Nadine (7 deadly skins)

                       Hair: Doe Santa Baby Hair Indecisive (Doe)

No comments:

Post a Comment