Thursday, January 14, 2021

I Will Wait for You.....

 

Mastodon Toes to Toes

I have seen this once before
I have felt these colors
I have known you for so long
When we ran in circles
For our sake
I will wait for you
I walk alone into the darkness
I came toe to toe and face to face with the beast
He knew me by my name, it was surprising
He knew everything about me that I despised
I have seen this once before
I have felt these colors
I have known you for so long
When we ran in circles
He had gold and he had silver
He had all the women and wine that you'd ever need
Just one thing, a prick of your finger
Spell your name in the sand and do it with your own blood
Bitten by the fangs of circumstance
Outward light a reflection
We are all equal
Underneath the slab of material
Mutable ways of my fortune
Bitten by my fangs
Gave me a smile, gave me a whisper
Lay me down in linens to watch me sleep
I played the fool
I played the sinner
I played the part of me that no one wanted to see

 

  .Viki. ~ Maiden Shoes @ Orsy Event

Event Opening Date: January 9, 2021
Event Closing Date: January 23, 2021
 


Set includes:
Belleza Shoes
Maitreya Shoes
Hud

1313 Mockingbird Lane ~ Annabelle Dress @ itty Bitty Titty Committee Event

 Event Opening Date: January 9, 2021
Event Closing Date: January 23, 2021

Set includes:
Maitreya Dress
Maitreya Petite Dress
Hud


Nuve.  ~ Bushy tintable eyebrows (f) - LeL Evo/Genus/Catwa HDPRO

 
You wanted to see more BOM eyebrows so here they are.
You specifically asked about naturally groomed brows for guys and natural/bushy eyebrows for ladies. I hope you like them.

All my eyebrows are being sold as a Fat Pack containing 6 tintable colors.

Discounted by 20% for the weekend at Mainstore
Released at full price on Marketplace

Nuve. ~ Ava Lelutka Evolution Skin


 

Contents:
Single pack: 3 skin tones, 4 eyebrow versions + browless version, 4 shapes, NEW body v 2.2, specific feet for Maitreya, Legacy, Signature, Slink, Belleza, nipple hiders, 3 Hairbases + 1 tintable, eyebrow shaper

Fat pack: 15 skin tones (including brand new nordic pack), 4 eyebrow versions + browless version, 4 shapes, NEW body v 2.2, specific feet for Maitreya, Legacy, Signature, Slink, Belleza, nipple hiders, 3 Hairbases + 1 tintable, eyebrow shaper


Pose Used ~ Foxcity ~ Spot On


 Photo Location ~ Backdrop City


                                                      I am Wearing:

                      Head: Lelutka Evo Nova Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

                      Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                      Hair: Truth Kaijah Hair (Truth)
 
                      Necklace: Cae Amorette Collection (Cae)

No comments:

Post a Comment