Saturday, February 6, 2021

Dance to the beat of Your own Drum....

 

Dancer's Poem

I Twirl,I Dream
I Move,I Sway
Even if it is not perfect
It makes me complete

I Love,I Live
I Jump,I Dart
it's Still not perfect
But I am free to be Me...

 

Nuve ~  Valentina Eyeshadows @ Shop and Hop event February 5th to the 17th


 

Full version is available in 2 separate packs (10 colors each). Minipack contains 2 special colors created for Shop and Hop event and will be provided for Free.

        I am Wearing:

               Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

               Head: Catwa HDPRO Majer Soft Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)


               Hair: Wasabi Pills Elenoire (Wasabi Pills)

               Outfit: Zaara Nadira Harem Set Navy (Zaara)

               Jewels: Zaara Shairi Set (Zaara)

               Tattoo: Luas Henna Tattoos Brown (Luas)


No comments:

Post a Comment