Saturday, January 30, 2021

Sunshine Day....

 

It's A Sunshine Day
The Brady Bunch


I think i'll go for a walk outside now
The summer sun's callin my name
(I hear ya now)
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those rays
Everybody's smilin
Sunshine day
Everybody's laughin
Sunshine day
Everybody seems so happy today
It's a sunshine day
I think I'll go for a walk out side now
The summer sun knows me by name
(He's callin me)
I gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get away
I gotta get away, get away, get away, get away...
Into the sunshine day...
Can't you dig the sunshine
Now its all but the same
Can't you hear him callin your name?
Oh, I think I'll take a walk everyday now
The summer sun has shown the way to be happy now
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those rays...
Everybody's smilin
Sunshine… 
 
 
Lumae - Genus - Jemima)

 Mainstore release - Available from 29th January
Skin is priced at 750L per tone



Skin is made to fit Genus Classic but works well on others

Head used in the Ad is the Genus Classic Face W001 - Mocap


------------------
Skin Includes
------------------

-- BOM Skins for Maitreya, LeLutka, Belleza and Slink
   The Bom Skins are full skins and include the head texture with the Dark Brow option    

already on the skin.

-- BOM Tattoos for No Brow Options

-- Head Appliers using Genus Scripting

-- Body Appliers for Maitreya, LeLutka, Belleza and Slink

-- Shape that is shown on the vendor ad.
   The body is generic but works reasonably well with Maitreya and Legacy.
   
-- Style Card


There are no Omega options or Classic Skin options.

There are no ear appliers or ears included. These may come at a later date.


(*<*) 1313 Mocking Bird Lane ~ Tabitha Dress @ Mainstore
 

 Set includes:
Dress(Legacy/M Petite/Maitreya)
Hud


Backdrop ~ FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Superstition (Multicolour)


Pose Used ~ FOXCITY. ~ Pretty
      

                  
 I am Wearing:

           Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

           Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

           Hair: [Runaway] Peach Hair (Runaway)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment