Monday, November 1, 2021

Camping & Toasting Marshmallows Fun....


 Toasting Marshmallows

BY KRISTINE O'CONNELL GEORGE

I am a careful marshmallow toaster,

a patient marshmallow roaster,

turning my stick oh-so-slowly,

taking my time, checking often.

This is art---

a time of serious reflection

as my pillowed confection

slowly reaches golden perfection.

 

My brother

grabs ‘em with grubby hands

shoves ‘em on the stick

burns ‘em to a crisp

cools ‘em off

flicks soot

 eats quick.

I’m still turning my stick.

He’s already eaten six.

Copyright © 2001 by Kristine O’Connell George.



STERNBERG - Sleek Vest Released @ Ritual (2nd - 22nd November) 


Set includes:

Vest (Freya/Gianni/Jake/Maitreya Flay/Maitreya Petite/Maitreya/Reborn/Tonic Curvy/Tonic Fine)

Hud

Alpha all

Alpha No Shirt


Pose Used ~ Nantra Poses ~  Enter Autumn

-tb- Vintage Camper - Pink (Past Gacha)

3rd eye perceptions ~ Leaf Ground Cover

Serenity Style- Daddy Deer/Baby Fawn/Mum Deer


          I am Wearing:

              Head: Lelutka Gaia Evo X Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

              Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

              Jeans: BlueberryBooty Torn Jeans (Blueberry)

              Hair: Limerence Knit Off Lauren with Hat(Old Gacha)(Limerence)

              Makeup: +Father+ Cold Blush & Eyebags (MP)


No comments:

Post a Comment