Tuesday, April 26, 2022

In the Garden of the Fairy Queen......


 Do you have fairies in your garden? I do

What do the fairies do all day

In the garden in the sun?

They sing and dance, work and play

And all of it is fun.

I do not think they notice me

For they pay me no mind

But I can watch them endlessly

When it rains and when it shines.

They take care of leaves and flowers

They dust them with such ease

And wash their petals when it showers

Then dry them in the breeze.

In late afternoon, when the sun beams hot

They stop to drink their tea.

In the shade of the snapdragon’s flower pot

Fanned by the wings of bees. 

But when the moon glows in the sky

And the children are snuggled in bed,

The fairies do not shut their eyes 

but dance all night instead.

The katydids play fiddles

While the nightingales sing

The night is filled with giggles

As the fairies dance in a ring.

I wish I were a fairy

Dancing through the night

To the starry music

That lets my heart take flight.


WEBSITE

Fantasy Faire is open  and going strong with all kinds of events for everyone to enjoy! In a few days the quest will start and this is one of My Favorite things to do! As I quest I look at all the shops and everything they have to offer for Relay for life! I mean what could be a better cause than Cancer research? I know My Family has been affected by it very badly and I want there to be a cure already :(. Today I am showcasing 2 wonderful Relay for Life 100% donation items. Designs by Isaura's Fairy Queen gown for petites is sooooo Lovely! I Love that it is mesh and ful and flowing and the wings and crown OH MY! The Garden by Neovictoria is the perfect backdrop for My Fairy Queen! If you have not been to the faire yet come on down to support such a good cause and support the delightful creators ^_^Happy Faire Everyone ♥

Designs by Isaura ~ Petite Fairy Queen - Purple @ Fantasy Faire April 21st - May 8th

Set includes:

Scritped Wings

nomscripted Wings

Circlet

Pauldrons

Skirt

Sleeves

Top

NeoVictoria ~ The Unicorn's Path RFL @ Fantasy Faire April 21st - May 8th

Set includes:

100% Mesh Scene

18 LI C/M

Pose Used ~ Eternal Dream ~ True Lady

Photo Location ~ The Clouded Mountains @ Fantasy Faire 

             I am Wearing:

                 Avatar: Yabusaka Petite 3 Bento Avatar (MP)

                 Hair: Whymsical Marketplace Repunzel Hair (Whymsical Marketplace)

                 Skin: Wow Skins Old Group Gift Sandy (Wow Skins)

No comments:

Post a Comment